St John Bosco Before & After School Care
President: Elizabeth Urquhart
Vice President: Amanda Prentice
Secretary: James Rowe
Treasurer: Deborah Dumbrell
Public Officer: Candice Rossington
General Committee: Fiona Muckian
Committee Email Address: [email protected]
We would like to acknowledge the traditional custodians of this land and pay our respects to Elders past, present and future, for they hold the memories, the traditions, the culture and hopes of Indigenous Australians.
At St John Bosco BASC we are committed to providing recreational care for primary school aged children.
- Children need a safe place to play.
- Children should be spoken to with patience, warmth and cheer.
- Children can be respectful of other children and of adults.
- Children need time to relax and unwind from their school day.
- Children have the right to contribute to the program and routines of each day.
- Children have the right to participate in a wide range of activities.
- Parents show mutual respect of staff, children and other parents
- Staff should possess an empathy towards children.
- Staff will treat each other, children and families with respect.
- Staff will contribute towards creating an exciting, stimulating and safe environment for the children.
- Staff will communicate openly with each other, families and children.